- Long lasting and cost effective
- Mimics the elegant look of natural products, such as hardwood and stone
- A great option for high-traffic areas and active homes with kids and pets
- Choose from a range of luxury vinyl tile products, including tiles that can be grouted or tiles that click together for easy installation
- Fiber flooring is an incredibly durable, stain-resistant option
- Our dedicated team of flooring experts is here to help you every step of the way!
Vinyl is part of the resilient flooring family, a category that also includes linoleum, and is designed to be durable, comfortable, and easy to maintain. It is a cost-effective option that is available in a multitude of colours, patterns, and styles, including many products that mimic the elegant look of natural materials such as hardwood and stone. Vinyl is a great, hypoallergenic choice for high-traffic areas, such as hallways and entrances, and active homes with kids and pets. The material’s moisture-resistant properties also make it a natural fit for kitchens and bathrooms.
Prestige Flooring in Saskatoon carries a wide selection of vinyl in the largest flooring showroom and warehouse in Western Canada, and we can order in countless other options. We offer sheet vinyl—including products with added cushioning for comfort, warmth, and durability—and a range of luxury vinyl tile products. Choose from tiles that simply click together for easy installation to tiles that can be grouted just like stone flooring. We also carry fiber flooring, an incredibly durable and stain-resistant option made out of fiberglass and foam layers that comes in a range of colours and styles.
Prestige Flooring’s team of experienced professionals can help you navigate the many options offered by resilient flooring. By taking into account considerations such as an area’s traffic and moisture, the subfloor condition, and any layers of existing flooring, we can help you choose the perfect product for your space. We offer professional installation services for all types of vinyl, as well as tips and tricks for the do-it-yourselfer.